Designed to Protect Residential and Commercial Kitchens with Domestic Hoods and Appliances
Kitchensafe is the most comprehensive solution for kitchen cooktop fire suppression with residential cooktops and hoods in a commercial or residential application.
The Kitchensafe cooktop fire suppression system is designed for university campus housing, senior living properties, day care facilities, churches, break rooms, catering kitchens and apartment cooktops.
KITCHENSAFE SYSTEM LAYOUT (STANDARD)
Expanded view of the Kitchensafe system. A few things to remember! Handle the metron/squib device with care. Keep it isolated until you are ready to install. Do not power the unit up until the metron/squib is completely installed. A more detailed Installation Manual is available if you require more information.
- If you receive any “fault” lights after installation check all wiring connections and make sure they are all solid and tight.
- Trace from the power source and beyond. Check small inline fuses to make sure they are both good.
- If the is no power to the appliance, unplug the relay box from the wall and make sure that the wires that go to the appliance terminals and the relay box are properly attached.
- If you receive LED faults it is usually something that can be easily traced.
- Most faults that occur are a wire that has not been “landed” properly.
- Make sure the power is off currently. Check that the “ribbon wire” is securely installed at each plug ends on to the front and back electronic boards. Also make sure that the other power plug with the green 4 wire plug is secure.
HORN AND STROBE WIRING LAYOUT
The diagram for the pull station, horn / strobe, alarm wiring is shown above.
NOZZLE AIMING TARGET LAYOUT
The Kitchensafe system will protect a cooktop up to 31 1⁄2 inches. A cooktop between 31 1⁄2 inches and 48 inches requires two nozzles.
OUR SYSTEMS ARE BUILT TO PROTECT COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL KITCHENS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING.
- SENIOR LIVING RESIDENCES
- UNIVERSITY CAMPUS HOUSING
- DAY CARE FACILITIES
- HOSPITALS & SCHOOLS
- CATERING KITCHENS & BREAK ROOMS
- CHURCH FACILITIES
- APARTMENTS & HOTEL SUITES
- CUSTOM YACHTS
- AND MUCH MORE!